New Mexico Coalition for Clean Affordable Energy
- The New Mexico Solar Energy Association (NMSEA)
- Links to Other Organizations by the NMSEA
- Renewable Energy Industries Association of New Mexico
- Energy Conservation and Management Division of the State of New Mexico
- National Wind Power Organizations
- The Vote Solar Initiative (California issues, solar revenue bonds)
- Solar Access
- Renewable Energy Policy Project (good site for economic development info)
- Home Power Magazine
- Solar Rating and Certification Corporation (tests and certifies solar panels)
- Renewable Resource Data Center
- Department of Energy's Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Site
- American Council for an Energy Efficiency Economy
- Earthtrack's Subsidy Information
- Database of State Incentives for Renewable Energy
- Western Resource Advocate's Balanced Energy Plan for the Interior West (The West could achieve large emission reductions, save money, and decrease the economic risks of producing energy, with a combination of energy efficiency and renewable energy generation).
- A thorough study by the Vote Solar Initiative quantifying the benefits of distributed solar power in California (Distributed solar energy is worth between 23 and 35 cents per kilowatt hour in CA, which is approximately the cost of solar power itself).
- A study funded by the Energy Foundation evaluating the US solar market potential, and the huge generation potential of solar roofs for the US.
- Solar PV Development: Location of Economic Activity
CCAE Technology Pages: